Frequently Asked Questions Grief Resources
Funeral Planning Checklist
Welcome to Grandview Park Cemetery
Grandview Park Cemetery is a locally owned,
nonprofit cemetery that has been providing excellent service to
the community since 1866. We are a nondenominational cemetery
serving all faiths.
About Grandview Park Cemetery
- Acres of wooded hills and groomed lawns offer scenic
burial spaces for traditional and cremation burials. Lots
are available for large extended families.
- A percentage of each grave space sold at Grandview Park
Cemetery goes directly into a perpetual care trust fund,
which ensures that the grounds will continue to be
maintained to our standards of excellence.
- We offer a large selection of memorial markers and
monuments. From granite or bronze, we can create a marker to
either match an existing marker, or we can design a unique
memorial to reflect the personality of your loved one.
- We sell single or double concrete vaults. Double vaults
allow two people to be buried in a single grave space which
offers a substantial financial savings.
- We offer potted geraniums with an assortment of other
flowering and green plants available during the summer
months. The pots are displayed in elevated stands which are
on the graves before Memorial Day and remain until after
- During the winter months, visitors will notice many
holiday wreaths throughout the cemetery which may be ordered
by calling us. The wreaths are secured to elevated
stands on the graves between the months of November and
- Single year or permanent status orders for flower urns
and wreaths may be placed. These orders will be filled
automatically each year until they are cancelled.
Most of us are not prepared to deal with the decisions, grief
and costs of a loved one’s death. Making decisions about
cemetery property or cremation in advance helps protect your
family from having to make these decisions when their lives are
filled with grief and confusion.
- Puts you in control of decisions
- Able to make decisions with your spouse and family
- Purchase at today’s prices
- Flexible payments over time
Help During Time of Need
If your family is faced with a loss, please accept our
deepest sympathies. You may contact us at
(952) 938-1135 or you
may contact a funeral director to assist with funeral
We have compiled a
checklist of items to assist you through this